Monday, January 16, 2012

New Years Resolutions

I try to stay away from New Year's resolutions. But this past year I have been very bad at keeping up with my blog. So I am going to try to post at least once a month for you all.

This month is one of my favorite months. One because it is my birthday month and Two because it is when Sale-a-Bration starts!!! It starts on January 24th! Starting the 24th you will be able to choose a free product from the Sale-a-Bration catalog for every $50 you spend! I don't know about you, but I love Stampin' so much that spending $50 on Stampin' Up products is so easy to do.

I will post the Sale-a-Bration catalog soon. For now you can check out the New Occasions Mini Catalog. There are so many wonderful things in the catalog! I want them all!! Check out the link on the right!

No comments:

Post a Comment